We only ship our art within the United Kingdom.
Although we will always work to dispatch orders as soon as possible, please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
Shipping of all prints is done via Royal Mail 48 and costs £3.95 per order.
However, all orders over £25 will qualify for free delivery!
For further information on the delivery process for products, check their respective product descriptions.
All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods ends 30 days from the day you receive your goods. To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email or phone about cancelling the order before the 30-day period expires.
- If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
- We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
- Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible, at most within 14 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel an order for the supply of any of the following:
- the supply of goods that are made to the customer's specification or are clearly personalised.
In addition you will lose your right to cancel if you:
(a) unseal goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
(b) combine goods with other goods after delivery so that they become inseparable.